Blackberry, Mango and Sweet Corn Salsa:
- 6 oz. fresh Organic Blackberries, chopped – Sale $3.49/6 oz. – Save $1.50
- 1/4 c. Red Bell Pepper, diced – Sale $1.50/ea. – Save $1.00
- 1/4 c. Organic Videlia Onions, diced – Sale $.75/ea. – Save $.25
- 1 organic Mango, diced – Sale $1.67/ea. – Save $.82
- 1 cob bi-color corn, cut from cob – Sale $.50/ea. – Save $.25
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Drizzle of honey
Blackberry Hoisen Chicken:
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. Springer Mountain Boneless Chicken Breasts, cut into small cubes – Sale $4.99/lb. – Save $1.50
- 6 oz. fresh Organic Blackberries – Sale $3.49/6 oz. – Save $1.50
- 1/4 c. San-J Hoisen Sauce – Sale $2.99/10oz. – Save 1.00
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- 1/2 c. Grafton Village Maple Smoked Cheddar, shredded – Sale $9.99/lb. – Save $3.00
- 1 package Food For Life Sprouted Corn Tortillas – Sale $3.00/10 oz. – Save $.99
- In a bowl, combine the 6 oz. of the blackberries, red pepper, onion, mango, and corn, Add a squeeze of lime juice and a drizzle of honey. Toss to combine. Taste and add more lime juice and honey, as desired. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil over medium high heat in a saute pan. When hot, add the cubed chicken.
- Saute until chicken cubes are cooked through and browned. Remove the chicken from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the remaining 6 oz. of blackberries and cook, using a spoon or spatula to mash blackberries until they are cooked down and thickening somewhat.
- Add the hoisen sauce to the blackberries and cook, stirring, until combined. Add chicken to pan and toss to coat with sauce. Set aside.
- Heat tortillas, per package directions, and top each tortilla with chicken, blackberry salsa and a sprinkle of cheese. Makes 12 tacos.