A traditional holiday recipe – that is also perfect for fall! Now that apples are here – it’s the perfect time to start making this terrific salad!
- 3 c. chopped Organic Sweet Tango Apples – Sale $.90/ea. – Save $.30
- 3 c. chopped fresh pineapple – Sale $2.99/ea. – Save $1.00
- 2 c. halved Organic Green or Red Seedless Grapes – Sale $3.99/lb. – Save $2.00
- 1 c. chopped prunes – Sale $4.49/lb. – Save $2.50
- 1 c. chopped toasted nuts of your choice (Equal Exchange Organic Raw Whole Cashews are on Sale $13.99/lb. – Save $1.00 or Organic Almonds ar on sale $6.99/8oz. – Save $1.00)
- 1 container Chobani A Hint Of Madagascar Vanilla & Cinnamon Yogurt – Sale $1.00/ea. – Save $.49
- A couple of tablespoons Juice or milk, of your choice, to slightly thin yogurt
- In a large bowl, combine apples, pineapple, grapes, prunes, toasted nuts and toss to combine.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt and juice or milk. Stir to combine.
- Pour yogurt mixture over the fruit and toss to coat.
- Chill or serve at room temperature.