Here is a simply sweet, delicious, and easy dessert recipe featuring four spectacular Game Changer products: Partake, Funky Mello, Chiru Joe, and Just Grab a Spoon – plus some fresh fruit and yogurt!
- 3 Tbsp. Chiru Joe Traffic Jam
- 2 c. sliced or whole berries (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, or raspberries)
- 3 Tbsp. Just Grab a Spoon Blueberry Syrup, divided
- 1 c. plain yogurt, your choice dairy or non-dairy
- 1/2 box Partake Birthday Cake Cookies, crumbled
- 1 container Funky Mello Marshmello Creme
- In a small pot, over low heat, add the Chiru Joe Traffic Jam and let it melt. When the jam is melted, remove from heat and pour in the fresh berries, toss to coat all berries with melted jam. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons Just Grab a Spoon Blueberry Syrup and plain yogurt. Stir until combined.
- In six small cups or bowls sprinkle about 1/4 of the crumbled Partake cookies into the bottom of each container.
- Top cookie crumbs with a 1/3 of fruit and jam mixture.
- Top fruit with a 1/3 of the yogurt mixture.
- Repeat layers, ending with cookie crumbs.
- Top each parfait with Funky Mello Marshmello Creme and a drizzle of the remaining blueberry syrup.
- Chill or serve immediately. Serves 6.